List of things for people to practice not doing; depend primarily on yourself, if you have a very supportive and positive person, they can be a mentor.
• Think about the bad feelings you do, and why you do them? They are your feelings, you own them, and you can change them.
• For one week every day . . . think I will change something to be a better person.
• Change the internal words that you think about which cause anger.
• When you change the words inside, you can change the spoken word.
• Words are most often the first point of expressed anger (key to controlling behavior).
• Be determined to change the worst behavior that you display, i.e. stomping, swearing, throwing things, hollering, threatening, hitting and other aggressive behaviors.
• Replace worst behavior/expression with a good effort to do well and say positive things.
• Strive to continue this positive effort whenever your mind reverts to the comfort of negative expressions.
• Continue to improve in all environments and social settings (home, workplace, and leisure).
• Recognize the good feelings you have and reward yourself with internal accolades.
PLEASE SHARE WITH US HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS BLOG POST… AND IF YOU WOULD ADD ANYTHING.